Fuel Gas Conditioning Systems
- Accurate Measurement’s Fuel Gas Conditioning Systems are designed to protect turbines by eliminating problematic gas, solids, and liquid contaminants and provides the necessary superheating of the fuel gas.
- Superheating is required for the prevention of liquid condensation in turbine’s combustion chamber.
- Treatment of the fuel gas is crucial for the longevity and performance of the gas turbine by supplying dry, clean fuel.
- Gas turbine fuel gas treatment may occasionally be required in order to meet fuel requirements and warranty of the gas turbine.
- Fuel Separator Skids are designed to provide efficient liquid and solid removal with high gas capacities.
- Provides bulk liquid/solid particle removal
- Transforms fine liquid droplets into larger ones which are then removed via vane section.
- Applicable for Gas Plants, Chemical/Petrochemical Plants, Gas Gathering Systems, Turbine Fuel Gas Systems, and Transmission Stations.